Monday, October 13, 2014


Cedar Key, Fl













Remembering back to my hippie days everyone was going to Cedar Key, Fl to chill and find a new life.  I have always wanted to see Cedar Key so it was one of our stops up the coast.  I think some of the hippies made it by the looks of things.  We stayed at this RV Park and checked out the town.  Really not much here about a two block area along the gulf with the usual restaurants and t-shirt shops.  The rest of the town looked like the hippies hadn't done anything since they moved in.  I guess they are still chillin.

St George Island, FL













Dennis wanted everyone to know this is white sand NOT snow.











Tom and Bev suggested St. George Island and I really liked it.  Great beach town.  They had some cute shops and great restaurants.












































On to Navarre Beach.  I do love the Gulf Coast.

This is Emerald Beach RV Park.  It was a nice park not much of a beach and what there was I couldn't take the dogs out on the beach.  It was close to Destin and Gulf Shores so got to check out the area.











Had lunch at the Boardwalk where there was a big volleyball tournament going on, not a bad view for lunch.


The water was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment