Monday, September 15, 2014

It's been a while and a few miles since my last post so I am going to try and catch up.

Our firs stop after Lexington was Bowling Green, Ky.  Went to the General Motors Assembly Plant and saw the production of the 2015 Corvette.  Was going to order two but couldn't get my color so guess I will wait.  It was a very interesting tour.  No pictures!!

From there to the National Corvette Museum.   For those who don't know we sold our 1978 Silver Anniversary for a John Deere. Tractor.  May have been a mistake.  Anyway The Museum has increased the number of visitors since the sink hole destroyed several vintage vettes.  I read an article since we left there that they were going to fill in the hole.  Sounds like a mistake to me.

















Sad thing is these were on loan.  GM says they are going to restore the ones that were damaged but I am not seeing it here.  Had a video of the hole but can't get it up upload.


One guy owned a dozen or more that were on loan.

On to Nashville.


No comments:

Post a Comment